Neil Patel tells us how he pumps out lots of high-quality content and garners tons of social shares and traffic for his companies and clients.
Happy New Year!
Today’s guest, Neil Patel, has been crushing content marketing for years, and we’re going to learn how he does it.
Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics.
He is one of the foremost experts in content marketing, blogs at QuickSprout.com and NeilPatel.com, and just cranks out an unbelievable amount of high quality marketing content.
We’re going to learn his techniques and how he uses content marketing to build an audience and generate online traffic.
In this episode, you’ll learn from Neil:
- The importance of building an audience first, before launching a product or business.
- How creating free content that helps your audience solve a problem will help convert them into customers when you launch a paid product.
- The tools he uses to generate and research content ideas.
- Why he creates headlines first before writing one word of the article.
- How search engine optimization and social media work together to drive traffic.
- The outreach techniques he uses to generate social shares.
- How he has grown his Facebook page to nearly 130,000 Likes and how he engages his fans there.
- The way he augments his content marketing with paid advertising.
This episode was brought to you by Audible.com
The Go and Grow Podcast is supported by Audible.com.
You love listening to great content. So why not listen to your next book, instead of reading it?
Audible.com has over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, or tablet.
Get your free audiobook download and free 30-day trial now at audibletrial.com/goandgrow.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Answers to Quickfire Q&A:
- If you could chat with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Thomas Edison
- Name a tool, app, or website that you can’t live without and why.
- WordPress, but also Gmail, MS Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Tell us something unique and interesting about you that not many may know.
- He is OCD!
- What are the top three skills or characteristics that you look for in people you work with?
- Ability to learn by themselves
- Vast executors
- Cultural fit
- What is something you believe, but few others agree with you?
- Out of any marketing channel out there, blogging is the highest converting ones. The funnel of
How to contact Neil:
Thanks for listening!
We appreciate you spending your valuable time with us!
If you enjoyed this episode, and we hope you did, please share it using the social media buttons to the left.
Also, please leave a rating and review on iTunes and Stitcher. It will help others like you discover the show more easily, and we’d be really grateful! If you’re not sure how to submit a rating and review on iTunes, check out this blog post for instructions.
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them in the Comments section below or email me.
Thanks again for listening and now go and grow your business!