If you’re looking for inspiration to overcome obstacles and change your life, you have to listen to this episode!
Our guest is Amita Patel, the Founder of Aligned Holistics, a coaching services company that empowers individuals to create a life they love from a place of self-love instead of self-discipline. As a coach, writer, and wellness expert, Amita works with individuals to break through their barriers and embrace lifestyle change from the inside-out. Amita has been featured on CBS, NBC, and the Huffington Post.
Amita tells her inspiring story about how she overcame severe depression as a teenager, and how that fueled her to start Aligned Holistics and help other people become their better selves. She also provides tons of actionable tips on how she grew her email list to over 10,000 subscribers, Twitter followers to over 20,000, and had guest blog posts published on the Huffington Post.
In this episode, you’ll learn from Amita:
- How she developed severe depression as a teenager, and how that drove her to launch Aligned Holistics.
- Why self-discipline and working harder aren’t necessarily the keys to success.
- The importance of differentiating in order to stand out from the crowd when launching your business.
- The value of mentorship, coaching and mastermind groups when running a business.
- Why building your email list is so important and the tactics she employed to build her list to over 10,000 subscribers.
- How engaging with her readers in article comments and social media drive even more readership.
- The tips she used to grow her Twitter followers to over 20,000.
- How her first guest blog post wound up on the Huffington Post and how that has given her more credibility.
- More about her upcoming online course on time management.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
And grab Amita’s handy e-book, 15 tips to manage distractions!
Thanks for listening!
We appreciate you spending your valuable time with us!
If you enjoyed this episode, and we hope you did, please share it using the social media buttons to the left.
Also, please leave a rating and review for the Go and Grow Podcast on iTunes. It will help others like you discover the show more easily, and we’d be really grateful! If you’re not sure how to submit a rating and review, check out this blog post for instructions.
You’ll never miss another episode if you subscribe to the Go and Grow Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or the podcast player of your choice, and sign up for our email list below. Just do it!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them in the Comments section below or email me.
Thanks again for listening and now go and grow your business!